Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chicken Tetrazzini -Great for using food storage supplies

This is so easy and so yummy! It can be used as part of your plan for rotation of your food storage. If you would like the changes leave me a comment and I will be glad to let you know what to use.
Ingredients needed:
1+ lbs boneless chicken breast tenders
12 oz. thing spaghetti noodles, cooked
1 10-3/4 cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 3/4 cup sour cream
4 oz. sliced mushrooms, drained
1 small onion, chopped up and saute'
Salt and pepper to taste
Cooking Spray

Directions:
Cook chicken and dice in small pieces. combine chicken, cooked noodles, soup, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, and mushrooms in large bowl. Place in sprayed 13 X 9. Bake *350 for 30 min. Sprinkle w/ grated Parmesan for last 5 min.
Serve with hot peas and hot rolls.

This was loved by the family. There was one serving left over and Son in love took it to work for lunch today. I will be making this one again. It isn't strong tasting but just right.

Geniet van uw voedsel Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Sounds yummy! I have a recipe for tetrazzini from my MIL. It's very good, but complicated to make...I'd like to try yours...sounds very simple!

Cheryl said...

Your recipes look so good. Thank you for sharing. You have a very wonderful daughter. I am glad I found her blog and yours!
Cheryl

Coco said...

You've been boo'd on my blog!