Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crock Pot Beef Casserole

Ingredients:
2 lb. stew beef cut into 1 inch pieces (I find these a lot at discount prices in the managers special dept)
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 (10 1/2 oz.) can of cream golden mushroom soup

Spices to kick it up a bit (my choice) onion, garlic and more garlic, Old Bay Seasoning, salt and pepper.) I think I will also put some yummy veggies that are cut up in small chunks.
Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Stir together well. Cover and don't peek at it. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 5-6 hours. Serve over cooked egg noodles.

I have not tried this recipe before but it is on my menu this week.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Yum, sounds delicious :)

Jen said...

YUM! This sounds really good. Thank you for sharing.

Blessed Beyond said...

YUMMY! Sounds good!

Kirstin said...

That sounds so simple and yummy!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Sounds great. I'd love to have this with some potatoes.

Anonymous said...

My sister says cream of mushroom soup solves everything.

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

This sounds great and so easy! Thanks for posting.