Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Erin the $5 Dinner Mom has tagged me. I've never been tagged before. This will be fun! Is this kind of like those emails that you get from people and they get annoyed at you because they want you to send it to others? I think it is fun.
7 Random/Weird Facts about me:
1. I don't like to touch socks. Clean or dirty mine or others.
2. I could watch and do watch re-runs of Frasier, Jon & Kate Plus 8 and Little House on The Prairie.
3. I wanted to change my name to Coco when I was 13 but my parent's wouldn't let me so I decided that I would some day name a daughter Coco.
4. I really never thought I would get married or have children and gave up when I was 22. Then at 23 met DH and we are headed to 22 yrs. now.
5. I have major OCD ( never been actually diagnosed but have been told I am anal by my own children and DH) about some things:I fold my clothes before I put them in the hamper, I have to butter my toast on a certain side that it comes out of the toaster and to the edges for the bread, my dishwasher has to be loaded a certain way with the silver ware in their individual spaces that I have assigned them,if I am writing in pen and I make a mistake on a list I have to start all over. There are so many others that I can't mention or else you will call my therapist and have me put away.
6. If I see someone come out of the bathroom I have to wash my hands or if I go into the bathroom to pick up something or go through my bathroom to get something out of my closet I have to wash my hands.
7. My dream life would be to be a true homesteader and have animals to live off of, garden all we had to eat, can, store and be totally self-sufficient. Yes I would miss my Internet blogging buddies, but I could live without electricity.
Now I am tagging 7 other Bloggers: Vanessa Fanciful Twist, Leslie at My Country Home, Beverly at How Sweet The Sound, Coco at The Lucas Gang,
Meredith at The Hammond Zoo, Megan at So Much Tew Say, Ruthann at Warm Pie, Happy Home. This was a hard one because there are so many wonderful ladies to tag that I follow their blogs. But go check them out.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: