Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged Again

So I got tagged 2 times today! WOW I feel oh so cool. So this is FOUR:

Four.

4 things I did today:
1. Made lunches

2. Went shopping with Coco to Ross & Wal-Mart

3. Did dishes

4. Worked on Blogs

4 things on my to do list:

1. Make dinner

2. Go to bed before 10. Going to bed way too late and getting up at 4:15am is wearing me out.

3. Make lunches for tomorrow

4. Make a dessert for tonight


4 of my guiltiest pleasures
1. Chocolate

2. Sleeping in on Sundays past 6

3. Long baths while reading a good book with a candle burning.

4. Diet coke.......my very bad habit next to cocoa!

4 random facts about me
1. I actually love fashion I just can't wear it!

2. You can tell when I am feeling down my kitchen gets to be a mess

3. I am addicted to lots of crafts. Ask Coco.

4. I hate fixing my hair, getting dressed for church and meetings.

4 bloggers I'm tagging
Sherwood Family
Bowman Bunch
The Nichols
Kamikazern's Realm

No comments: